BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 11, 2011

What a week!

First of all my back has already started to kill me! But 6 more years to go with all the pain! On Tuesday I was so sad because the dragons were coming and i didn't have any red & white to wear! So we went down to supre to get some clothes. Wednesday my back is still hurting & we had to sit in a hot gym with stinky people. (eww) Thursday yah swimming carnival today the deal is at our school if you went in a race you get a slide at Nowra Pool. (But they said if you pick up rubbish you could get some) so Maddy (my friend) & I went around picking up rubbish!!! Friday Today I had two periods of Technoloy the teacher told us to put our phones outside because we were using DANGEROUS machines. So I did what I was told but when I came out at recess my phone & wallet were missing I was so upset because I wasn't sure what mum & dad would say! I was so upset for the rest of the day.
FINALLY THE WEEKEND WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ME!

0 comments: